Warrior Girl takes inspiration from the song Daechwita, the central figure, King of the Josean Dynasty. She is army and exudes strength and tenacity. Using traditional printmaking technique, the design was carved into lino and printed on an etching press.
- Card Size: 50 cm x 60 cm or “ x “
- Card paper: white card, 240 gsm
- All cards accompanied by envelope of the same colour
- Cards are blank inside
- Inks: Cranfield black and red relief ink
The nature of the printmaking means each artwork is unique in ink intensity and placement. No two prints are the ever the same, which adds to the charm of printmaking.
Find out more about printmaking process and technique on my blog.
Choosing Handmade Artwork
Package, Postage & Shipping
Exchanges, Return & Refunds
- The charm of the printmaking process is that no two prints are ever the same. Each will have its unique characteristics depending on the pressure of the press, the intensity of ink and marks on the paper, even within limited edition print runs. Please bear this mind when comparing your print to the pictured artwork on this website.
- Every care is taken when photographing and preparing the image reproductions for display on this website, however, in some instances the colour you see on screen may not be an exact representation of the actual artwork. Please bear this in mind upon receiving your order.
- Aftercare: Please display away from direct sunlight to prevent fading. Avoid humid conditions that can lead to condensation and eventual yellowing of the print. Although the print can be displayed as standalone, its recommended to frame to ensure longevity of the ink and paper.