A reductive interpretation of Manet’s Olympia, a sole muse capturing your frontal gaze. This edition series combines lino print with unique watercolour design. Using traditional printmaking technique, the design was carved into lino and printed on an etching press.
- Paper size: 30 x 20 cm or 12” x 8”
- Image size: 20 x 15 cm or 8“ x 6“
- Paper: fabriano unica, white, 250 gsm
- Artwork comes mounted with black or white (please select).
- Pictured frame not included.
- Inks: Watercolour, Caligo black relief ink
- Edition variables: 12
- Each artwork is signed and editioned on the bottom of the image
A variable edition series of 12 prints, each print with unique watercolour design and lino block print of the main figure. The nature of the printmaking means each artwork is unique in ink intensity and placement. No two prints are the ever the same, which adds to the charm of printmaking.
Find out more about printmaking process and technique on my blog.
Choosing Handmade Artwork
Package, Postage & Shipping
Exchanges, Return & Refunds
- The charm of the printmaking process is that no two prints are ever the same. Each will have its unique characteristics depending on the pressure of the press, the intensity of ink and marks on the paper, even within limited edition print runs. Please bear this mind when comparing your print to the pictured artwork on this website.
- Every care is taken when photographing and preparing the image reproductions for display on this website, however, in some instances the colour you see on screen may not be an exact representation of the actual artwork. Please bear this in mind upon receiving your order.
- Aftercare: Please display away from direct sunlight to prevent fading and keep in dry conditions.