Cat in the Clouds
Cat in the Clouds is inspired by doodles of my pet cat, who likes to sleep and daydream under the moonlight. Using traditional lino printmaking, the design was carved into lino and printed on an etching press.
- Image size, print area: 40 x 40 cm or “ x “
- Paper Size: 50 x 60 cm or “ x “
- Paper: Printed on Somerset black velvet, 280 gsm with 4 deckled edges
- All prints come unmounted and unframed
- Inks: Cranfield gold relief
- Editions: 35
- Each artwork is signed and editioned on the bottom of the image
The nature of the printmaking means each artwork is unique in ink intensity and placement. No two prints are the ever the same, which adds to the charm of printmaking.
Find out more about printmaking process and technique on my blog.
Choosing Handmade Artwork
Package, Postage & Shipping
Exchanges, Return & Refunds
- The charm of the printmaking process is that no two prints are ever the same. Each will have its unique characteristics depending on the pressure of the press, the intensity of ink and marks on the paper, even within limited edition print runs. Please bear this mind when comparing your print to the pictured artwork on this website.
- Every care is taken when photographing and preparing the image reproductions for display on this website, however, in some instances the colour you see on screen may not be an exact representation of the actual artwork. Please bear this in mind upon receiving your order.
- Aftercare: Please display away from direct sunlight to prevent fading and keep in dry conditions.